The stories are endless, the experiences all similar and the need is all the same. To hear your favorite or long forgotten or highly sought after record in the format to which it was originally intended to be listened...VINYL! I love it and that's why this week I thought I would drop a podcast of some of my favorite jams on vinyl. I could do a mix, but I think that many people like me wouldn't mind hearing some of these cuts in full length mode.
So, here we go. I hope you will enjoy this hour plus foray into my vinyl collection. I hope that some of these records will make you reminisce, discover something new or just have you nodding, bouncing, grooving to my vibe. The playlist is below, now...on to the music!
Click VINYL FANTASTIC on the podOmatic
Vinyl Fantastic #1
- Davina - So Good
- Victor Davies - Sound Of The Samba
- Da King & I - Krak Da Weazel
- Donald Byrd & Booker Little - Wee Tina
- Natalie Cole - Annie Mae
- Steve(Spacek) & I - Comeandgetme
- M - Pop Muzik
- United Future Organization - Vinyl Junkie
- Kasso - One More Round
- Jill Scott - Long Walk (Touch Of Jazz Remix)
- Ebbo - The Way (Osunlade remix)
- Brother 2 Brother - Chance With You
- Urban Thermo Dynamic f/Mos Def - Manifest Destiny
- Manu Dibango - Oboso
- Brand new Heavies w/Syedah Garrett - Sometimes (The Ummah Remix)
No comments:
Post a Comment